Anyone interested to present his/her work is invited to submit a concise abstract. An abstract should reflect the general content of the presentation, including research question(s) and main results and conclusions in one page. Abstract template and example can be obtained from http://ica14.acarology-japan.org/registration-2/abstract-template-file. All abstracts will be edited by the organizers. Abstracts are submitted via the website after registration completed. Please send your abstract as soon as possible, but not later than 12 May 2014. Please note that the submission site will be automatically closed at 24:00 of Japanese Standard Time (JST).
Authors wishing to have full papers corresponding to their presentations considered for publication in the Proceedings of the Congress should submit their manuscripts before or on 18 July 2014 to the Editorial Office for ICA14 Proceedings. Guidelines for full paper submission to the Proceedings of the Congress have been uploaded to the electronic site of the congress (http://ica14.acarology-japan.org/).
Local Organizing Committee Members
- President: Hiroshi Amano
- Vice-president: Fujio Kadono (President of the Acarological Society of Japan)
- Secretariat-general: Masahiro Osakabe
- General affairs department: Norihide Hinomoto (Manager), Shuichi Yano, Gen Takaku, Hidenari Kishimoto, Tomohide Matsuo, Katsura Ito, Shingo Toyoshima, Keiko Oku, Hideo Ohtake, Yasuki Kitashima, Kazumi Tagami, Satoshi Shimano
- Treasurers: Naoki Mori, Taro Maeda
- Scientific program: Koichi Goka, Kimiko Okabe
- Publication: Tetsuo Gotoh, DeMar Taylor
- Social communication: Yasuhiro Yano, Fujio Kadono